[jhb] Pilot Hours

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Private Email" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 01:01:48 -0000

Probably the last house update before we break for Christmas has just been
posted on the JHB pages.

May I congratulate Mick on his promotion to Commercial Captain - very well
done. Elsewhere the list order is beginning to change as our more energetic
pilots rack up the hours - Fred has jumped to an impressive 12th on the list
out of 22 pilots.

The hope is that I can get the Bell 206 repaint out before Christmas but I
can't promise. A careful look at the aircraft shows slightly skewered
default textures on one side which I will have to try and adjust for without
making the repaint look too odd.