[jhb] Re: Pilot Hours

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 16:44:01 +0100

Aye Peter that was one of the first things I noticed when I went to the Blackpool FSCon a few years ago,young and old alike enjoying themselves together,also at B'mingham acouple of years ago.A hobby that disregards the age barrier,we are still boys at heart. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>