[jhb] Re: VFR Tour

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Private Email" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:01:24 +0100

Well done Frank.

You are the first pilot to complete the tour so I hope you found it
enjoyable. When I created the tour I tried to plan for an average leg length
of 45 min so it's nice to know I got it about right - your average was 43.2
min.

There are enough airfields within the UK Scenery area to create a second and
possibly third UK Tour but I was only going to create these if there was
demand for them. As the first tour has been on the page for a year or more I
guess there isn't..

Are you going to try the IVAO World Tour that John Hill has just completed?