[jhb] Re: Pilot Hours

  • From: A STACEY <makadstacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:50:22 +0000 (GMT)

Does this mean I can now carry boxes of tomatoes and other goodies for
supermarkets?

Still have random engine failures in my weird King Air, but my sound system
seems to work wherever I go...at least I think so from some of the language
those controllers use when I enter their air space.

I may decide to fly a new aircraft afore long.  I am looking for an elastic or
wind powered thing which I can trust.

A Happy Crimbo and Prosperous New Year to you, family, friends...and
fairies...in the Isle of Man.