[jhb] Re: Pilot Hours

  • From: Mike Nicholls <miken5000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 12:36:21 +0000 (GMT)

Very many thanks

Although my wallet is generally empty( ! ), my enthusiasm remains undiminished,
and confidence grows

Looking forward to seeing you soon, when I do I will of course stand you all a
drink.

It very much seems on-line flying is going from strength to strength, greatly
loved by young and old alike

Mike 214