[jhb] Pilot Hours

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 23:27:19 -0000

Pilot Roster

07.05.2012

21 Pilots

Last Pirep:6000

068G  WINSKILL, Gerry                 Command ATP Captain
3678:30

007G  WOODSIDE, John                  Master ATP Captain, HC
2531:58

199G  HILL, John                      Master ATP Captain
1940:00

164G  RIPLEY, Denis                   Master ATP Captain
1851:07

010G  LUCAS, Mike                     Master ATP Captain
1633:45

207G  STOPFORTH, Fred                 Senior ATP Captain
1451:36

188G  FISHER, Frank                   Senior ATP Captain
1349:57

153G  REYNOLDS, Paul                  Senior ATP Captain
967:09

144G  SMITH, Tom                      Senior ATP Captain
883:24

175G  TOWNSEND, Kevin                 Senior ATP Captain
845:34

193G  BROOK, Mike                     ATP Captain
685:41

218G  STACEY, John                    ATP Captain
685:34

180G  MCINTYRE, Alastair              ATP Captain
641:17

167   TURLEY, Frank                   Senior Commercial Captain
420:57

037G  REYNOLDS, Phil                  Senior Commercial Captain
333:06

211   MCGREEVY, Thomas                Senior Commercial Captain
317:39

130   DODDS, Peter                    Commercial Captain
155:40

240   REED, Adam                      Flight Officer
9:28

242   HILL, John                      Flight Officer
2:08

238   CLOVER, Alexander               Flight Officer
2:01

Promotions:

None

Phil, my total for you is now 333:06 whereas IVAO now show it as 333:55. Can
you let me know what your current figure is?

http://woodair.net