[jhb] Pilot Hours

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Private Email" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:43:59 +0100

Pireps up to #800 are now included in the JHB Hours page at
http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/jhb/jhbhours.htm

Although you can view your JHB hours on the IVAO site I still maintain the
JHB hours page - for two reasons. First is that IVAO recommend VA's retain
their own records in case the IVAO system goes down and hours are lost. The
second is a bit more worrying - the IVAO totals don't always add up
correctly.

For example, in the last 50 reports I converted (751-800) I found that after
running the hours into each pilots records that there was a mismatch for two
pilots. IVAO had added an additional 1:57 to Gerry's total and 2:04 to the
hours flown by Denis. I can't find an obvious reason why it has done this
but I know my own figures are correct - and have therefore altered the IVAO
totals to suit.

http://woodair.net