[jhb] Re: Plan G Error

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 20:04:38 -0000

Click on Mode.. Units..

From: jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gerry Winskill
Sent: 21 December 2009 18:46
To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb] Re: Plan G Error

No but just before reading your email I'd spotted the distances are now
in kilometres! They've always been in NM. I can only suppose they
changed when I installed Scotland West, a few weeks ago. I was miffed
that my order for the addon version was processed, at twice the price,
as the one that included the MM programme as well.

I've been search for, but not found, the way to change the format.

Gerry Winskill