Re: jaws key + windows key + F4

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:05:31 -0800

Hi Michael;

The following keystroke creates some kind of file that you can send to
Freedom Scientific when it is invoked.

 The keystroke for reporting Jaws crashing problem to Freedom Scientific is
insert, windows, + f4 keys.

Hopefully someone will explain this a hell of a lot better than myself.  LOL

Take care.
Mike