Re: jaws key + windows key + F4

  • From: "Devona" <djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:33:40 -0600

What does this do exactly?

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Arnowitt
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 9:01 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: jaws key + windows key + F4

Adrian, for the insert + alt + w, try putting your left thumb on the
alt and your left index finger on the w. Brandon, I am a pianist.
Maybe I could get a gig testing new Jaws keystrokes for playability.
Seriously, it is sometimes better to abandon what you learned in
touch typing as to which fingers cover which keys. The rules go out
the window when you have some of these awkward combinations you have
to do quickly and it's not a crime to use one's stronger fingers
instead of your fourth and fifth fingers. Rotating your wrist, or
moving your elbow out or in, to get a better angle can also help
reduce some tightness for certain combinations.

Michael

Alternative archives located at: