From: "Michael Arnowitt" <MA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 05:37
Subject: Re: jaws key + windows key + F4

Actually I did notice a few changes when I did this finger-stretching
key combo. The first thing I noticed was it changed the insert to
overwrite characters instead of pushing them to the right, I was able
to get this back. Secondly, the Jaws voice suddenly got very low and
slow and the key interrupt was flipped from my preference, I was able
to get this back to normal with a couple of restarts. The only thing
I haven't been able to recover from yet are that it changed the
visual appearance of my desktop and start menu slightly, moving a few
desktop items a bit to the left partly off the screen I think and
adding a visually distracting sidebar with a Microsoft logo to the
start menu column. This probably isn't really a topic of much
interest to the list, but if anyone has any ideas here they can write
me off-list. I checked the screen resolution and it didn't seem to
have changed.

Probably not a great idea to try out key combinations you don't know
what they do. Had a rare moment of curiosity.

Michael MA@xxxxxxxxxxx