RE: hotkey for shutdown?

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:18:37 -0500

This will work if your computer is recent. You can just press the power button. Everything will then shut down automatically. You can change what the power button does by going in to power options in the control panel. Move to the advanced tab, and tab until you get to the when i press the power button combo box.

"frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx" is a NetIBA certified email address. Certificate #1070793E. Please visit NetIBA at http://www.netiba.com/?22912

From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: hotkey for shutdown?
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:56:11 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf

----
What if he have still programs open? then it won't work! It will only
work if all programs are closed. That's why I said he must, if he have
xp, use narator to check if everything has been closed.