Re: hotkey for shutdown?

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:50:28 -0400

Unfortunately, I deleted the message that gave the steps to shutdown the
computer, but I do wish to say thanks for the one that said:
If you have a windows xp system, this really works:
press the windows key and then press the letter "u" twice to shutdown or
windows key u and then r to restart.
The shutdown command for a windows xp system is then:
windows key,u,u to shutdown or
windows key,u,r to restart.
Thanks for providing this quicker and better way of doing the shutdown.