[jawsscripts] Re: Scratch Live Install

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 11:27:23 -0700

there are a number of links to jaws scripting information's and assistance
at my grab bag site:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
on the jaws scripting page!

have a blast
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com