[PCB_FORUM] Re: To Mentor...

  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:32:49 -0700

Gary
One of the very nice things that I miss now that I am using Cadence is
the Mentor on screen strokes.
In most cases it is a matter of selecting the part, line or whatever and
then (if I remember correctly)
MMB and draw M on the screen. It takes a little while to get used to but
it is very fast when
you have it down. There are commands in the stroke file like: copy,
mirror, rotate, delete, etc.

I know Concept does have some strokes but since I am now a librarian and
not doing actual schematic
work I haven't had a reason to learn the strokes in Concept.

Shirley in Oregon