[ian-reeds-games] Re: Releasing Tactical Battle 1.11 in the next few days

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 21:27:12 -0700

Hey Allan,

interesting about the tile versus empty_tile thing, but I'm glad it's solved. The version I tried already had the stations as snippets instead of entire songs. I think the snippets worked out really well.

No need to apologize about the star trek maps. I actually think you should release stuff that isn't finished to the map pack page. I was only pointing out those issues since I was doing a quick run through of the maps before I looked at the bug you'd pointed out.

It sort of makes sense that the resistance map is unbeatable. Resistance is futile, right?

Thanks for making it clear that you would like the zombie map included but not the starship maps. It helps when people are very explicit.

I will download an updated version of the zombie map pack soon. Do you want to include both maps?