[ian-reeds-games] Re: Releasing Tactical Battle 1.11 in the next few days

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 12:00:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ian,

No, my Star Wars map pack isn't ready, as I was helpfully told. Do we have to specifically mark map packs as work in progress to release them to be tested on the list? Or should we create another list to release test maps? I thought that was the point of this list.

Allan, possible good or bad news. I've beaten all playable maps in Starship Battles! It became a slight obsession for a while, the hallmark of a good game, I'd say. Great job! Looking forward to playing the last couple of missions. Yes, I even beat Training mission 2 and the borg resistance level. Not easy in either case.

Anyway, lots more emails from the list to read, so I'd better crack on!

Craig