[ian-reeds-games] Re: Releasing Tactical Battle 1.11 in the next few days

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:11:26 -0700

Hi all,

Hadi, no worries. It's better for you to get your maps to a good state so people enjoy them when they play.

Allan, if it's a pretty rare bug you still might consider releasing the maps. While making a small map for me to see the bug is one of the best ways for me there is now a second option. Since you can now save your game you could save on each of your turns just before you end your turn and as soon as you see the bug then you have a save game you can send me that puts me in a situation just before the bug occurs.

Carlos, great news!  I'll get your updated version.

Allan, thanks for the link to the map file. I'll get your latest starship battle map pack and try the test map.