[ian-reeds-games] Re: Releasing Tactical Battle 1.11 in the next few days

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:33:50 -0500

Hi Craig,
I can only think of one possibility, and that is you destroyed every enemy ship
on the map.
So I either need more ships, or need to pump up the ones I got. Am I correct?
Your right, I don't specifically say it wasn't supposed to be won. I thought I
did, but come to think of it, it is kind of vague. Thanks for that catch.

I am trying to get the borg to adapt, by increasing shields and weapon damage,
and other things. I have to give it another try soon and see what I can do,
grin.

I have a suspicion the new maps are going to be a breeze. I am pretty sure they
are going to be needing some beefing up. I tried to add some pitfalls, but I
had a problem with bad guys throwing themselves into black holes and what not,
but maybe I have an answer for that one coming up soon.

Thanks for your help,