[ian-reeds-games] Re: Releasing Tactical Battle 1.11 in the next few days

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:50:44 -0500

Hi Craig,
I don't know why I thought your last name was bartlet. I must be losing it in
my old age, lol. Sorry about that.

Sun of a gun, that second training mission was intended to be a "Kobiashi Maru"
kind of thing, where you were intended to fail. I put int he cheating comment
cause I honestly didn't think it was possible, as I intended. Silly me, grin.

Wow. I was certainly  surprised when you said you didn't lose any ships. I
certainly wanted that fight to be monumental but it sounds like a cakewalk now.
I was hopeing the borg would use the adap stuff, but I got to experiment more
with it.

I am glad you are enjoying the maps...let me know if they are too easy or too
hard or anything else.

Thanks man,