[ian-reeds-games] Re: Releasing Tactical Battle 1.11 in the next few days

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:22:33 -0500

What!?
Training mission 2 was designed to be unwinnable! There is no possible way you
got the churchhill to federation space! You must have pulled a kirk and
cheated, lol.
I can't believe you beat the borg either. You have to tell me how you did it!

I may have to change the name of the heavy cruiser in training mission 2, to
the name USS Bartlet, grin.

Well, anyway, I am glad you enjoyed it! do you recommend any changes or things
liked/disliked?