[ian-reeds-games] Re: Releasing Tactical Battle 1.11 in the next few days

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:17:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi Allan,

Have you managed to beat Training mission 02 yet? I think you'd know what to do to make it impossible if you gave it a go. If you don't mind me suggesting, maybe you should specify that you were not supposed to win in the losing message. Or maybe just call people sons of a gun as the victory message.

It wasn't so much a cakewalk as me abusing the superior range of the united front's forces against the Borg. Not sure what you can do to counteract that whilst keeping the mission beatable lol. I think I'm just a persistent player. Which means it's time I'm not spending making maps... ah well.

I haven't tried the new maps yet, but I will give them a go.

Cheers,
Craig