[ian-reeds-games] Re: star wars..

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:39:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback on the maps. I'm glad you're enjoying them so far!

I've made a couple of little changes. I've made the Proton Torpedo's splash effect not effect large ships for now. It should lessen the chatter whenever you use it. There's a bug, possibly, where if you use something with a splash effect and it takes off points that the unit doesn't have, it announces it for each unit. I'm not sure if that's the behaviour Ian's after with this. I've also put in some music for the menu, no prizes for guessing what it is! And I'm making my Obi-Wan sneaking mission now. I'm hoping it will at least be fun.

It's interesting what you guys were saying about Chapter 4. I was actuallly considering making it harder, since I was thinking Chwbacca and Luke were overpowered as a team. I agree I need to do something about Han Solo, not sure quite how I'm going to play it yet. Ideas are welcome.

It's interesting what you said about having more missions, Allan. The sandpeople one is definitely a possibility. The cantine one though, I'm not sure there's enough of a long battle to cover. I might have the team running away from Stormtroopers on Tattooine, maybe. I'm considering it. Maybe I need to listen to the dramatisation and watch the film again for inspiration.

Thanks all,

Craig