[ian-reeds-games] Re: star wars..

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:53:09 -0500

Yeah, I noticed the same kind of thing when it came to splash damage.

I got clobbered the first two attempts at the prison block level, but mostly
cause I wasn't sure where the tunnel would be. I sent luke and han all over
trying to figure out if it was north or south of the action, lol.

When Ifigured out where the tunnel was, I kept all three together and worked
thru the troopers. It wasn't the easiest thing, but I  didn't need to pull out
the bowcaster or use explosive bolts. The damage didn't seem worth it to be
honest. I love the wookie rage though.

I don't know what to tell you about han. He is the slowest member of the group
and doesn't have anything but adds an attack which goes away when I sent him
intot he tunnel. Luke and the wookie weren't a bad team since I could keep
healing him, for a while at least.

I admit, the cantina is tough cause there isn't just one fight, it is a series
of little fights really. the droids had to hide from troopers, luke had to be
protected from the big alien by obi won, han had to kill greedo...I got to say
this.  How the heck does an alien, at point blank range, shoot at han solo
first, and totally miss, when han had to use his gun, under a table, unaimed,
and get greedo without  even thinking about it? Maybe disney will do the fans a
favor and remove all the little garbage george put in.