[ian-reeds-games] Re: star wars...

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:07:30 -0500

I loved the wookie roar! I don't think I even used the bowcaster, I just
ploughed ahead with chewy inf ront bashing troopers, with han and luke to
either side. Once to the tunnel, I had luke hang with chewy. He would heal him,
and then chewbacca would take on the troopers when they came at them. I sent
han into the tunnel to eventually find her worshipfulness, grin.
I got to agree, a really fun map.