[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:50:38 -0700

Hi Thom,

Thom Holwerda wrote:
BTW, if somebody wants to pay Thom to make a trip to report news, so what? Good for him!

Just to be sure: I'm not asking that at all. I would not even accept it.

I did not see such a request from any of your emails, so I don't know where that idea came from...

Coverage on OSN is not for sale.

Ouch! It looks like what I said may have come across the wrong way. :)

I did not mean that OSNews coverage was for sale. I just made a hypothetical comment in that I did not see anything wrong if, for example, OSNews paid for your trip to report news at a conference. :)

Cheers,

Koki