[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:25:32 -0700

Hi,

Michael Phipps wrote:
I have been busy doing some other Haiku related stuff. :-) WalterCon is next on my list.

Please, do the logical thing and hold WC in Europe, which is where most of the active Haiku devs are located (Axel, Ingo, Marcus, Stippi, Waldemar, Korli, Francois, Stefano, Hugo, etc.).

The more Haiku devs you can get to attend and give talks/workshops at WC, the more value the event will have, and the more compelling it will become for people to want to attend.

Cheers,

Koki

DarkWyrm wrote:
Hi,

Sogabe wrote:
Greetings,

What are the plans for Waltercon 07?
No Waltercon this year? :)
Nah. Details are still in process. That's all. :-)

--DarkWyrm