[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: "olivier.coursiere" <olivier.coursiere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:03:34 +0200

Hi,

Axel Dörfler a écrit :
What about lodging? :-)
Yes, this is important too, especially for people who don't live here :-)
We have Jérôme and François in France, but I don't know if they live anywhere close - or have time. I'm also not sure how Haiku fits into "Science, Research, and Medicine".
There is others themes too. But i agree : no one is closely related to Haiku. A lot of themes are about free software philosophy and education. There is a "digital creation / multimedia" one, but i think it is too early for Haiku's current state. We don't have yet opensource softwares in this area on top of Haiku.

Participation at the "village of associations" is probably too much work for the small french community.

At least, i will probably go there as an observer to see what is possible to do in a futur edition.

Olivier