[openbeos] Re: Waltercon 07

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:40:25 +0200

Am 29.04.2007 um 12:13 schrieb Axel Dörfler:

Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The next BeGeistert will be in Düsseldorf in the autumn. This is
partly down to the cumulative delay of the last two events but also
down to the very poor attendance at the last BeGeistert in Milan.

Apart from the name, which antedates Waltercon by quite a bit, I
can't think of any substantial difference between the contents of the
two events. But if anyone has the urge to organise a get-together,
then by all means.

Would you be opposed if BeGeistert officially hosts "WalterCon Europe"?

No, of course not! Isn't that what it has been doing ever since OpenBeos started? We've had most of Haiku's lead developers there demonstrating the OS and discussing how to improve it. As for structured presentations: well, we have occasionally managed to badger you lot into giving a state of the Haiku talk.

mm, guess we'd better start looking at possible dates... ;-)

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20