[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 10:28:45 -0400

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:13 AM, Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> My main concerns about the release have more to do with WebPositive
>> than anything else.
>
> Just catching-up. Any tickets in particular? I might have a few hours to
> spend.

I haven't tested myself yet, but it seems canvas isn't working:

https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/8871

Also the rounded borders in the Welcome page don't look good, I'm
pretty sure they looked OK before. If anything should look the best it
should be the Welcome page ;)

If we can't get the rounded borders working well we can always change the HTML.

--
Regards,
Ryan