[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19:53:04 +0100

Hi Malcolm,

I guess that big feet could walk all over me,as this is a type of treatment
that I have not experienced yet,there is still time.

I know the two different types of vegetables,one is to be thrown in the pot of
stew or casserole,the orange one which is the Swede I love mashed with carrots
or potatoes.

OH lots of pepper and butter mashed into Swede and carrots,Mmmmm
I thought that Carol's account of us all meeting up on a boat sounded good to
me,oh what fun,but then I am a glutton for punishment. I must have read too
many books!!!! I wonder how many others have read the books that are all over
the radio,and television?

Over to you and anyone else that wants to contribute!!

All in fun,so please don't take anything the wrong way,I think of us as a carry
on film,but an up dated version,albeit from our era.  Don't take life
seriously,it's a farce. Wonderful moments Jan.