[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:34:31 +0100

Oh don't worry my dear prince. I will always save you for sure. I knew that
horrible warden miss piggy wasn't her twin sister I knew that was a trick so
had her well sussed there haha. Nothing gets past me. You can't pull the wool
over my eyes haha. Oh by the way I was in bed early I followed your orders. I
was already tucked up when you sent your orders in haha. I will do anything my
prince tells me. Yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir hahaha. Love Clare your
number 1 princess xxxx

Hi Clare, did you see my email to Carol. She's storking me. Think she's after
putting me back in prison because I pulled her tail. If she does will you get
the animals together and get me out. Get Senn and phylis and get the two
Vanessa's to help you because miss piggy warden isn't her twin sister like she
said. She's tricked us.

by the way miss piggy, how come you went to daisy Nook without a top on again.
Naughty piggy. Hehehehe.
love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,