[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:25:18 +0100

Oh my dear prince yes I remember you promised to write a story about me I loved
it so have saved it. That will be so cool if you write another story about what
happened when you took me home after the rescue. Oh I really look forward to
that for sure hahahehehe. Oh yes you have your work cut out with us girls for
sure but you love all of it and you love us dearly of course as we love you
too. Can't wait for your next story. Keep them coming. Love princess Clare xxxx