[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:53:22 +0100

Hi Malcolm, oh yes it's so sad but I can't believe people can be so cruel. What
a good thing that most people aren't like that but of course will still be on
my guard. I'm sure I will be fine with my new friends as they do seem so
genuine and of course as they are a lot older than me that will go in my
favour. Keep you posted how it goes tomorrow. Sadly that church trees group is
very cliquey and as Kate turned against me she made sure the others did too.
They don't seem to have minds of their own they seem to do everything she says.
What she says goes but to be honest I'm sure they are all scared of her as
she's such a bully as I have found out not a nice person. I don't need people
like that. I know now they were all in on that whole plan as they all know each
other. I know I was always an outsider in that group. They only wanted me when
it suited them and on their terms but as soon as things didn't go Kate's way
then I was dropped. I'm better off out of there and am putting it all behind
me. Love Clare xxxx