[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:01:02 +0100

Hi Malcolm oh that's interesting you call muffins barmcakes and the others
rolls. Oh dear that's not good they put your ring and ride up that's typical
always the case. Transport is a big problem for sure and like everything else
it goes up in price. Even chocolate goes up in price but it gets smaller not
good. I use volunteer transport to my clubs but sadly they can't get me a
driver this week so my good old daddy will step in again tomorrow to take me to
Janet's blind club but at least now we know where we stand. They should have
let us know before but it's still not good enough as they there to do us a
service but I know it's a bad time of year with lots of people being away and
they are only volunteers after all but they still should have let my dad know
what was going on as it would have saved us all that stress yesterday. Dad
doesn't mind transporting me around just as long as he knows what he's doing.
He knows my clubs are a lifeline to me oh my parents are so lovely. Well I'm
happy to oblige with the dress but not with the high heels. I don't like them I
can't walk in them at all I would soon be on the floor haha. Then again that
would be ok as you could pick me up now I really would enjoy that haha. Oh give
me flat shoes any day. Well I'm all set for this party tonight in the rovers. I
can't wait for us to be the number 1 dancing prince and princess we will soon
show them all how it's done haha. Love Clare xxxx