[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:53:43 -0000

Hi sir malcolm yes going to defineteoy send my pigglets over now
hahahahehehehehe
buying them all little frilly pinnies and nice oven gloves hahahahaha
Clare can come and watch you teach her how to cook and you can give us all
girls on here a demonstration on how to cook I mean hahahahehehehehehehe you
were getting little worried there then weren't you?

hey malcolm how long do you have your P.A. for ?
how many hours?
curious now

just been listening to international news saying teachers all over the country
are going to strike and david cameron is asking mums and dads to take there
kids in to work
now how stupid is that?
so one cafe owner were saying can't bring my kids to work got business to run
and not safe for my kids to run around the cafe
got good point there

then heard that man got badly shaky hands and his home help refused to open
letters for him
then old man at 81 years old got his house robbed by home help now how sad is
that!
isn't this ridiclous
government going to do somthing about it now
Right going to watch emmerdale soon