[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:25:24 +0100

Good morning my lovely old boy
Goodness wow enjoyed raeding all them stories abut your life with guide dogs
and your wife and your holidays
wow loved that one abut Tunisia the best oh i got bit shaky there when talking
about the palistanians and guns and soldiers wow I would of been scared to
death if I were on that holidays wouldn't of been able to relax at night times.
wow your so brave there
Gosh,Malcolm aren't we very lucky over here no guns and no war wow don't think
we all realised just how precious life is now for us all

Enjoyed your rambling holidays too .
ah nice memories for you there malcolm being able to see a bit and walk abut
normal bet you wish you could turn the clock back
you just enjoy yourself now mate life is too bloody short nowdays
just enjoy your freedom and your house and casba and your cooking and most of
all us beautiful and lovely attractive girls on here especially me
hahahehehehehehe
Take care