[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:44:27 +0100

Hi Malcolm oh yes I know. I just don't know how I managed but I'm making up for
lost time now for sure with my all important chocolate fix much needed. I was
getting withdrawal symptoms hahahehehehehehe. Just had that yummy aero mousse
after my jacket potato with cheese, bacon and beans and will have some of the
chocolate orange segments later. Anna gave me a box of them how lovely of her.
She always brings me a present when she visits me and we always have a big
cuddle and kiss hello and goodbye. Love Clare xxxx