[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 08:46:30 +0100

Good morning sweetie
kiss kiss kiss
just for you there 3 kisses there for yu.

Hey malcolm your not concentrating my love,
one email to our lovely Senn your subject line went on and on and on 4 times oh
my god
it kept saying in reply to in reply too in reply and so on
mMacolm listen when raed a email press escape and go in to the guide chat email
start afresh and just write yur subject on .
you don't have to have the original email under neath
come on sweet heart your not that stupid are you surely hahahahahaha
have to laugh your the one to tell us all to do good job of our emails and you
make a balls of it all hahahahehehehehehehe
typical
your just being lazy that is you just can't be bothered that is all
Goodness me you had a very hectic day Malcolm whey don't you cook that spanish
omelette our vanessa put in email for us all yesterday
yum yum yum
Well today going to do washing put on maden then do jobs pack my over night bag
for our Julie's pack my cd walkman in it and magazines the info sound magazine
is a great one once a month
wwww.infosounds.org

Looking forward to my weekend

what are you doing today Malcolm?