[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 00:27:34 +0100

Hi Malcolm
so you had a Guard outside weatherspoons did you?

Well actually your not going to believe this now sunshine
but I was in there stuffing myself far away from your table unknown to you
hahahahahahaha
My shopping trolley was stood at side of table where i was eating because
filling it you see to top nice and neat of course
had huge doggie bags in there too
I sneaked under the Guards legs me only being 4 foot aand 8 inches hight he had
his legs a part with his hands around his back acting like a Policeman the
silly clown,
so i were able to walk through his legs  as he is 7 foot tall
easy peasy even my shopping trolley went through his legs too and its got 4
weels on so there you are
you see,malcolm i might be quiet but yu never know where i am
hush hush secret now you know where i was
All I could hear is your lips slapping that hard it drove me insane  thought
dog was in there hahahahahahaha
Can you keep the noise down next time please Malcolm
good night

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/06/2011 23:35
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx