[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:57:29 -0000

Hi Malcolm, oh thank you. I never thought about listen again. Glad you reminded
me I will give it a go. I loved your description of a rollercoaster and even
though I have never seen one before I can certainly picture it from your
description. Using eggs was a very good idea as I know what they are like. I
have never been on a rollercoaster. Fairground rides have never been my thing
as too rough for me but each to their own as they say. Then again maybe I could
be persuaded to go on one with you as you could protect me hahhehehehe. Love
Clare