[guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:31:58 -0000

Hi Malcolm. I heard about the murder in Stockport so awful and scary. My friend
Peter Wilkins who lives there told me all about it. Do you or anyone else on
here know Peter? I have known him now for a few years. He presents some of the
living without sight magazines I get. Well I enjoyed my old favourite cheese on
toast with tomato sauce. I notice you and master Casper are being starved as
the budget won't run to much. Hahehehehe. Yes think we should all go and live
at miss piggy's for a month. Even I would put weight on then and that's saying
something hahehehehe. So lovely to hear Dawn and Chris are settling in their
new place so well and getting there slow but sure. Can't wait to catch up with
her again on here when she's able to come back. Have a good rest of the day.
Love Clare xxxx