[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:32:04 -0000

Good afternoon Carol,
glad you found that web site interesting.
Oh for tea yesterday was, cottage pie with veg, glad you enjoyed your tea.
Glad you enjoyed the soaps yesterday.
Does any wedding go right in soap land? hahah.
Something always goes wrong in the end.
Yes, my mum watches corrie, my sisters and brothers do to.
Oh, and also east enders.
No, kermit isn't back yet, he comes back next week. smiles.
Talking of kermit, did you know there is a new muppet film? I think its new
anyway.
Miss piggy is doing a modelling job in it and kermit is trying to save the
theatre by getting the gang back together to do a show to raise money. Sounds
good.
Senn.