[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 16:59:55 +0100

Hi Clare,
I too like tomato ketchup on my chips, just like to dip chicken nuggets in the
barbecue sauce.
Oh, I did get withdrawal  symptoms yesterday because of not having my chocolate
fix. Smiles.
Woke up at midnight, wanting chocolate! Smiles.
One more thing we have in common is that we are both nutty! I agree, the
nuttier the better! Smiles.
I had a cherry bake well tart with my coffee this morning, not the same as
having that all important chocolate fix though, but it was yummy anyway.
Dusted my room today, glad I got that done, not keen on dusting.
Hope you've had a good day.
Take care.
Senn.