[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:03:55 +0100

Hi Clare,
oh, so you like chocolate brownies too? they are yummy aren't they?
Yes for sure, it would be brilliant if we lived close to each other, I'm sure
we would have a good time together! Smiles.
The way I put tapes onto disc is by using the PTR 2 recorder.
You have to play the tape to be able to record it.
It records in daisy format.
You can also use the plextalk pocket to record onto a SD card and then burn the
files onto a disc using the computer, it can be done using guide that's if it
works properly.
I can't do MP 3 discs since upgrading to guide 6, it's a real pain!
Stocked up on chocolate this morning, got some hazel nut and chocolate chip
serial bars. Yum.
I'm going to have a late lunch now.
Take care.
Senn.