[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 20:17:48 +0100

Good evening Clare,
I'm so pleased you have had your choc fix in a big way, oh and a ero fix too.
Believe it or not, I haven't had any choc yet! starting to get withdrawal
symptoms, will be raiding the kitchen cupboards soon looking for that all
important fix. Smiles.
Oh you have discovered that little nieces and nephews try to cheat when playing
games, they are so cute when they try to talk their way out of cheating. Smiles.
We think the same when it comes to technology, I can't go with out my computer
now, when it doesn't work, I feel so cut off from everything and everyone, not
nice.
Your probably getting ready to watch corrie soon, I think its still on at half
eight, enjoy your soapy.
Senn.