[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 17:56:39 +0100

Hi Clare,
I'm pleased you haven't had computer problems, hope you don't.
Its annoying though when computers don't work the way they should.
Oh, one thing about when playing games with young nieces and nephews, they can
be really crafty and try to cheat. Smiles.
They are surprised though when you catch them out.
Its all good fun though.
Glad you enjoyed your day out yesterday, its always nice to go out.
I agree with you, technology is our life line.
With mobiles computers etc, the computer is a window to the outside world in a
way, especially if you don't go out much.
Forgot to mention home and away in my last e mail.
Neighbours use to take a break too, I think it takes a break at Xmas, don't
know why, maybe they don't want the UK to catch up quickly with Australia,
that's why all the Australian soaps take a break.
Oh yes, you better be careful because you might end up in jail too! Smiles.
Totally agree with you, we don't need make up, we are pretty without it. Smiles.
I'm sure there was something else I wanted to say, sorry, forgotten what it is
now.
Have a nice evening.
Senn.