[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 22:42:47 +0100

Hi Clare,
oh I'm so happy that I can now go to the ball with my handsome prince because
of doing my dusting. Smiles.
I'm so please you had a nice time out with your parents and aunt, that's great
your going to be staying with your aunt for a couple of days, that's really
nice.
Yummy hotdog's! do you have onions with yours? I do.
Glad you had your choc fix of course, can't go without that, no way!
Yes it is good isn't it? when you listen to things that you have heard before,
you still enjoy them, doesn't matter how many times you have listened to a
book, tv programme etc.
Haven't done much since my last message.
I tried going on skype earlier but found I can't, I think the latest guide
update has something to do with it because I didn't have any problems with
skype before.
What a pain!
I hope you have a good week too.
Take care.