[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:39:56 +0100

Hi Clare,
I agree, its sad about Amy wine house.
Oh that's good you have a Chinese and Indian your way too.
We have a lot of places to eat around here, forgot to say that we have several
kebab places too and quite a few cafes.
We use to have a burger king not far from McDonalds, it didn't last long
though, it shut down.
It wasn't really a good idea to have one not far from McDonalds.
I like the chicken nuggets from McDonalds too.
Glad you enjoyed your pizza and of course you had your choc fix. smiles.
My mum doesn't drive either, she sometimes wishes she could though.
That is really good that your dad is taking you to the club tomorrow.
Right! going to read the rest of my e mails now.
Wow, no quacks in this e mail, makes a change. smiles.
Have a good day tomorrow.
Take care.
Senn.