[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 22:34:07 +0100

Oh my word Clare! your not going to believe this but I also call ketchup,
tomato sauce. Smiles.
That's great you got your chocolate fix for today, the moose and chocolate
orange sound yummy.
I could have had a midnight feast but I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed.
Smiles.
I live with my parents too and try to help with housework where I can.
Oh, you had a sausage dinner? very nice.
Where's my prince to take me to the ball? will have to go with kermit the frog
instead! there again, miss piggy might get jealous and attack me. Smiles.
Senn.